Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Jake revealed as fame whore, Kate being, well, Kate and Pamela impresses

My opinion of Jake Pavelka has plummeted. He's hired PR firm Rogers & Cowan to represent him because (surprise, surprise) he wants to become an actor. WTF?

I thought Jake was a pilot? Apparently, one of his roomies on The Bachelorette claimed Jake was only there to try and become the next Bachelor. And an ex-girlfriend claims he's fame-obsessed. Guess she's right. 

Now I'm glad Jake didn't pick Tenley. She's too good for him. He kept Vienna on the show for ratings and probably "chose" her to stay in the spotlight. God, it's so obvious now. Ick. I thought it was strange that he would sign on for Dancing With the Stars so soon after The Bachelor. I mean, didn't he want to spend some quality time getting to know his fiancée? 

Apparently, Jakey has other plans. Plans to become a famous actor. I fart in his general direction. That's how I feel about him now. 

 You lie, Jake, you lie. This hurts me.

Then there's Kate Gosselin, fighting with her Dancing With the Stars partner, Tony Dovolani who walked out on her during rehearsal. Kate, a whiny, selfish bitch? I cannot possibly imagine... She's been on this show one week too long. 

 Oh Tony. Did you murder someone in a past life? It's the only way to explain why you must endure this.

On the other hand, I was strangely impressed with Pamela Anderson. It hurts to even admit that. Who knew she could dance? She looks good, she moves well and she's in character. Kudos to you, Pam. For a fleeting moment, I forgot about your crusty-crotch skankiness. 


God, I'm watching Dancing With the Stars. I knew it would all be downhill after The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love. I dare not think to what depths I will sink to next...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails